Are you an organisations specifically in Health and Social that:
- Prides its self on offering CPD for its staff?
- Need to meet the standards of the social care sector and get your team up to date with Level 2&3 BTEC training?
- Is struggling to find a training provider that can offer relevant and engaging training that will truly make a difference to the care they provide?
If your organisation is registered with Workforce Development Fund the costs of the training will be covered up to 90% for any of your staff.
Inspirative Development is the only training provider in Derby that are offering BTEC level 2&3 in Activity Provision that can progress onto level 4 ‘Creative practitioner Diploma’ in collaboration with The University of Derby.
Interested to find out more on how we can help increase the quality of care you deliver click here
For all organisations we offer:
Our fun and interactive Creative Expressive workshops develop communication, healthy relationships and empathy to help build a stronger team performance.
Workshops Tailored To Your Needs
We design each workshop to suit you, whether you need a dedicated event or an activity to fit around an event you already have planned.
Arts-based Team Building Activities
Your team members will take part in a stimulating arts-based activity suitable for all abilities, ages and needs. They’ll also grow and develop by sharing a safe, positive space to communicate with each other and resolve issues creatively
Why should you talk to Inspirative Development?
We work with teams who may be experiencing:
• A lack of self-motivation and enthusiasm within their job
• Difficulty expressing their feelings and emotions that are related to, or affected by, their job
• Challenges with communicating effectively with team members or management
• Barriers to finding creative answers to work-based issues.