Adults with mental health experiences/mental health issues or difficulties in the Derby/Nottingham area.
We work with adults with mental health issues to build confidence, self-esteem, self-worth and help understandings of feelings and emotions. If you or anyone you support is experiencing one or more of the following, then we could help:
• Difficulty understanding emotions and dealing with them
• Challenges with self-belief and motivation
• Struggling to understand self and meaning of life
• Low self-esteem and self-confidence
• Frustration with life and lack of enthusiasm.
We use Creative Expressive Therapies to give people with mental health issues the safe space, time and support to explore challenging issues and work through them. We support participants to be themselves and not to allow illness or any other barriers to define who they are. Our specialist programmes aim to help individuals develop Emotional Resilience. See our programme for more details.
Want to make a referral? Download our Referral Form
If you are looking for a talking therapy service rather than our creative therapies, please follow this link to the counselling directory.