We work with learning organisations that may be experiencing:
• Struggling to progress their gifted and talented students.
• Challenges with inspiring students to take responsibility for their own learning.
• Difficulty in raising attainment of students.
• Challenges in building confidence in their students.
• Difficulty improving behaviours of students.
We typically help students who maybe experiencing:
• A lack of self-worth and self-awareness.
• Difficulties with expressing feelings and emotions in a positive way
• Challenges with behaviour
Programmes are designed for your short and/or long term goals and we work with schools to achieve their specific aims. Some schools use our programme to help support and improve their PHSE curriculum.
Through group and individual experiential work the students will be learning about themselves and self in relation to others. Each session will focus on the student’s individual expression using a variety of art forms – drama, art, dance and music, to help stimulate their creative energy.
The programme will help students safely express and explore focussed themes around life, independence, personal development, values, beliefs, attitudes, behaviours and much more.
All facilitators are Creative Expressive Specialists, DBS checked and have experience within schools. Find out more about our Specialists
Invite one of our specialist into your school to deliver a free talk about Creative Expressive Therapies. Contact us
Children in Need have kindly funded a therapy group for children who have received 121 therapy sessions from Inspirative Arts.